To download this guide please click the PDF attachment at the bottom of this page.
To create Your New Print Job, Follow the following steps
1. Open the
2. Choose Product Grade in the , This can be found on the material
inner core or the box it arrived in. i.e
3. Select the part number in the . i.e.
This will then bring up the Preview image of your selected product.
4. In the select , ,
. You can also choose to have your text .
For this template we have used Font Ariel Size 12 on two Lines in Bold.
The Preview will change depending on what you select.
Once you have finished your Template Design Click to Go to the Set Editor.
5. In the Set Editor you can,
6. Manual data Input
To manually input data tick Data entry mode this will allow you to enter your data onto your marker.
To move to the next text element press, Enter on your keyboard
7. Once you have entered your data press Enter again to pick the number of copies you require.
If you would like to add more data to a second marker press,
enter to create a new marker if not untick the Data entry mode
8. You are now ready to Print your markers to do this go to Print.
9. Here you can view a preview of your markers before you commit to printing simply click Print Preview
Using Print Preview, you can Zoom in or out to view your markers the in more detail
Once you’re happy with your markers you can simply click Print from the Print Preview window
or click Close to edit your markers
If you require any assistants, please contact customer service on
T: +44 (0) 1843 865241